Summer o' Lebanon

Josh Wilson's recap of his trip to Lebanon and other Middle East hotspots. Don't die.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Just Pictures
















Thank you to everyone for pointing out my lack of pictures. I am hoping that they will post now, but I am having a lot of computer problems. These will be pictures from Tripoli and the Cedars. Tomorrow I will do a post about Damascus & Aleppo.

Well Blogger puts these pictures up in a wierd order, so I'll just describe them generally. The guy in the bus is the coolest proffesor ever. There is a bunch from a crusader castle (later an Ottoman castle) in Tripoli. Some little kids in Tripoli. Soap in the shape of the Quran and also in the shape of the former Prime minister. Some pictures of the cedars. The Khalil Gibran Museum and former house. Snow in Lebanon. The largest grasshopper I've ever seen. And the cutest little military base ever. There is also a picture of a bedouin shepherd, and a bunch of us eating dinner on the meditteranean for my birthday.

2 Comments:

Blogger VJ said...

very postmodern.

6:49 PM  
Blogger pryorlorentz said...

Hey man - I hope it's not getting to hairy where your at.

Give us the heads up when you can and let us know you're cool---

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home